Established corporate offices in West Perth and developed a specialty as process engineers for the resource sector
We offer a competitive salary, an impressive project portfolio and a culture of collaboration that make people want to grow their careers with us.
1. Giveaway begins 1st October 2018 (AEST) and ends 30th on December 2018 (AEST).
2. Promoter: METS ENGINEERING GROUP PTY LTD ABN 92 625 467 674 Level 3, 44 Parliament Place, West Perth WA 6005 +61 8 9421 9000.
3. Entry is free and open to Australian residence aged 18 years and over, who are employed by an Australian Resource Company.
4. To register, Entrants must complete registration details including a business processing challenge.
5. METS Engineering Group employees, contractors and their immediate families are not eligible to register.
7. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside Australia.
8. To enter, entrants must complete an online registration form hosted on the Company’s. website.
9. Entrants may only enter once.
10. Monthly draws will take place on the last working day of each month after 10am at METS Engineering Group Pty Ltd, Level 3, 44 Parliament Place, West Perth WA.
11. Winning Entrants should allow 4 weeks from the draw date for their giveaway to be delivered.
12. The giveaway will be delivered to Entrants postal address by Australia Post registered mail.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in all aspects of this promotion and no correspondence can be entered into.
14. Giveaway is 1 x AU$20 Coles voucher (1 per entrant) with total maximum giveaway pool of AU$6,000. Prize value includes GST where available. Promoter will take reasonable steps to engage 300 entrants and may elect not to giveaway maximum pool if insufficient registration numbers.
15. Giveaway is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify, suspend the Giveaway and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify the giveaway.